Call for Papers – now closed
The theme of ISCAS 2014 is nano/bio circuits and systems applied to enhancing living and lifestyles, and, in line with the Society’s Mission and Vision (ieee-cas.org), especially to the multidisciplinary grand challenges in healthcare and well-being, environment and climate change (e.g. see engineeringchallenges.org ). ISCAS is the world’s premier networking forum in the fields of theory, design and implementation of circuits and systems. The Society’s goal is to build it also as the premier forum in pioneering circuits and systems contributions to humanity’s grand challenges. ISCAS 2014 will include oral and poster sessions, tutorials in emerging topics and special sessions complementing the regular program. It will also include invited industry innovation sessions. ISCAS 2014 Keynotes will be delivered by distinguished speakers focusing on grand challenges relevant to the symposium theme.
Best Student Paper Contest: ISCAS 2014 will sponsor a student paper contest. To qualify, a student or group of students must be the primary author(s). The submissions for the student paper contest should be clearly indicated. The papers will be judged based on both content and presentation.
Prospective authors are invited to submit papers in the areas of the Society’s Technical Committees (listed below) or in other areas relevant to the ISCAS 2014 special theme.
- Analog Signal Processing
- Biomedical Circuits and Systems
- Cellular Neural Networks and Array Computing
- Circuits and Systems for Communications
- Circuits and Systems for Video Technology
- Computer Aided Network Design
- Digital Signal Processing
- Education in Circuits and Systems
- Life Science Systems and Applications
- Multimedia Systems and Applications
- Nanoelectronics and Gigascale Systems
- Neural Systems and Applications
- Nonlinear Circuits and Systems
- Power and Energy Circuits and Systems
- Sensory Systems
- Visual Signal Processing and Communications
- VLSI Systems and Applications
Download the Call for Papers flyer here.
Please note on the website the separate calls for live demonstrations and industry sessions. Only electronic submissions of papers will be accepted.
Authors of the accepted papers are expected to present their papers at the symposium and at least one author of the paper MUST register for the Symposium for the paper to be included in the program.
For all program enquires please email email@example.com.